- Conscious Core & Mobility
- Difficulty/Who is this for: The Conscious Core & Mobility program is designed for athletes and individuals of all levels. In this program, you will be exposed to a wide range of mobility, flexibility, and soft tissue recovery modalities that are intended specifically to help you move and feel better. Don’t mistake this for a cupcake program however, as there is typically a good bit of challenge for people who have never deliberately worked on their mobility and flexibility. Collectively, this can be done as a standalone program periodically throughout the year or be performed as an adjacent program paired with your standard training.
- Target outcomes:
- Improve total body mobility, flexibility, and body awareness.
- Improve stability, unilateral strength, and total body flexibility.
- Decrease movement restrictions and nagging injury sites.
- Time/Equipment Demands:
- 8 week program | 4 days/wk.
- 45-60 min. sessions
- Required equipment: Turf space (~15m), Landmine, DB/KB, MB’s, TRX, full band set, cable stack, soft tissue tools (foam roller, tennis/lacrosse ball).
Conscious Core & Mobility