- Fascial Based Training
- Difficulty/Who is this for: The FBT program is designed for intermediate athletes and individuals (>2 years of training experience) who are looking to use training as a means for feeling and moving better. In this program, you will experience almost exclusively unilateral, cross body patterns that demands multiplanar movement. Additionally, this program is designed to emphasize total body force production and kinetic sequencing. Rather than taxing and straining yourself for pursuing endless PR’s, use this program as a means to move more like an athlete than a bodybuilder.
- Target outcomes:
- Improve multidirectional movements.
- Improve stability, unilateral strength, and total body flexibility.
- Decrease nagging pains and overstressing the joints.
- Time/Equipment Demands:
- 8 week program | 4 days/wk.
- 45-60 min. sessions
- Required equipment: Turf space (~15m), Landmine, Barbell, DB/KB, MB’s, Hex Bar, TRX, full band set.
Fascial Based Training