- Hybrid Athlete Program
- Difficulty/Who is this for: The Hybrid Athlete Program is designed for intermediate-advanced athletes as an off-season program. While this is serviceable for athletes of any sport, this program is particularly effective for football athletes. In this program, you will work through a range of training modes and parameters, covering from strength-hypertrophy to speed-power mesocycles. Customary to our programming principles, this program is intended to help athletes move and feel better while performing at a high level. This is significantly different than the conventional sport based programming which predominantly challenges overload principles. Conversely, this program will emphasize improving your ability to move through a wide range of positions, ranges, and vectors, while focusing on improving your ability to connect the body from feet to fingertips.
- Target outcomes:
- Improve total body power, strength, and speed.
- Improve stability, unilateral strength, and total body flexibility.
- Prime the body for the rigorous demands of in-season sport.
- Time/Equipment Demands:
- 8 week program | 4 days/wk.
- 50-75 min. sessions
- Required equipment: Turf space (~15m), Landmine, Barbell, DB/KB, MB’s, Hex Bar, Box/Bench, Cable Stack, TRX, full band set.
Hybrid Athlete Program